How One Bankruptcy Lawyer Uses Long-Tail Keywords to Increase Search Engine Rank
This wise marketer provides several pearls about reviews, websites, optimization, Adwords, and overall strategy.
Computer Entrepreneur Turned Family Lawyer Uses Business Lessons Previously Learned
With effective marketing and a good business plan, going solo straight out of law school can be profitable.
Novel Marketing Tactics Boost a New Law Firm to Leadership
In less than two years these lawyers built the largest criminal defense practice in the county.
A Steady Flow Of Clients Using Techniques From Other Industries
This “credit solutions” lawyer found success using a combination of four common marketing techniques that he tweaked to fit his practice.
High ROI For NYC Divorce Attorney From 2 Marketing Investments
Reputation management and client-oriented office procedures deliver clients for this longtime divorce lawyer.
Injury Lawyer Succeeds With In-House Marketing, Landing Pages, & Rapid Response
Here is valuable advice from an internet veteran who has learned many marketing lessons over the years.
Focusing On A Niche
After failing with flyers, social media, and his first niche, this immigration attorney found a winning path. Here are details on the avenues working for him.
"If you do what you’ve always done, Tony Robbins
you’ll get what you’ve always gotten."
ENTREPRENEURIAL MEMBERS WANTED
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. Chinese proverb
The second best time is now."
YOUR MEMBERSHIP BRINGS YOU:
The Association of Entrepreneurial Attorneys is rapidly adding resources that will help your firm deliver more value to its
prospects and clients. Currently available are:
The Association shortcuts that process for you by making available a large and growing collection of specialty-specific content which includes:
- Consumer booklets
- Practice brochures
- Referral letters
- Review requests
- Web content
The Association’s founding vendor members have contributed their most popular works to our rapidly-growing library. Now available are:
- 14 Law Firms Succeeding with Online Marketing
- Acres of Diamonds in Your Law Firm
- Easy Ways to Increase Conversions
- Facebook Fan Pages for Lawyers
- Lawyer Video Marketing
- LinkedIn for Lawyers
Association members receive a monthly e-letter containing case studies, profiles, and how-to:
Case studies. What is working in attorney marketing:
- Novel Marketing Tactics Boost a New Law Firm to Leadership
- Great Lessons from a Referral-Based Injury Practice
- Combining Seminars and Newsletters Built this 100% Referral Practice
- Attorneys Gain New Business by Educating Clients
- Divorce and DUI Clients from Facebook
- Injury Niche Building
Profiles: This new section takes a close look at successful law firm managers and marketers:
- Marketing Manager Succeeds with Loyalty Programs for Referrers, Surveys of Prospects Who Go Elsewhere, and Multiple Blogs
How-to. Step-by-step instructions for implementing new techniques:
- 5 New LinkedIn Strategies for Lawyers
- Advanced Facebook Fan Page Techniques for Lawyers
- Obtaining Favorable Online Reviews
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile
Every two weeks a vetted Association member with special knowledge gives a 30-minute educational webinar followed by a Q&A session which typically lasts 20 minutes. Past and coming topics include:
- How LinkedIn Can Boost Your Referrals
- How to Convert Leads Into Clients
- Power of Social Media to Grow Your Practice
- 10 Attorney Marketing Success Stories
- How to Use Google Local to Attract New Clients
- Ways Facebook Ads Can Help Your Firm
- Everything Attorneys Need to Know About SEO
The Association encourages same-specialty, like-minded practitioners to work together at improving their practices by: sharing ideas, swapping results of marketing and process tests, recommending apps and software, and more. We facilitate that cooperation with:
- Introductions of innovators
- Moderated specialty roundtables
- Profiles of innovators, with contact information
- Mastermind meet-ups
Held over two days in Las Vegas, Nevada, the Association’s first annual conference will focus on practical, use-it-today improvements to make in your firm.
These recommendations will be tailored to your practice, location, competitive environment, and administrative processes. You will receive:
- Recommendations personalized to your firm prepared prior to the conference.
- Multiple opportunities to pose your specific questions to experts in both large sessions and in 5-10 lawyer breakout sessions.
- Take-home action checklist customized to your firm.
- Post-conference one-on-one sit-downs with experts to discuss their recommended action items.